Sunday, October 02, 2005

Hey. Not much to report. It was a busy but uneventful weekend. Friday night/Saturday morning, I had to take my mother in law to work because her car broke down, so I slept until 11am. Then I got up and ran a couple of errands before we went to watch some soccer. My uncle is coaching a team, so we go to watch all the home games. Gas is to damn expensive to go to the away games. Then my daughter took a nap and then we went and wandered around the mall.

Sunday, my parents took us out to dinner with the rest of the family. They rock. It was a 45 minute drive to get to the restaurant, but the food was great. Then we came home and sat around a while. I just finished taking care of the helpdesk requests from work so that I don't have to do them in the morning. I'm trying to save myself some time tomorrow, we'll see how it goes. Otherwise, I plan on just sitting around the rest of the night watch my dumb dog chase her tail. That's about it. As I said, pretty uneventful.

Later.

No comments: