Monday, November 24, 2008

Video Update!

Yeah, I've been lazy again. I want to get on here and share stuff, but I just can't seem to get up the gumption! Oh well, I'm here now. On today's episode, I'll be sharing a couple of videos I ran across today.

Up first, you may have heard about the meteor spotted coming down over Canada last week. It was big and bright. Some people think it may have made it to the ground. Unfortunately, Canada is a vast, and largely unpopulated chunk of land. This video was taken by a police cruiser dash cam. It is easily the best of the videos I've seen. It's pretty awesome. Just watch.



Pretty sweet huh?

Up next is a pretty funny video. I'm not sure if I've mentioned it, but I'm a big metal fan. I've taught my daughter the pinkie and index finger up while sticking your tongue out, and of course she can do some air guitar. After seeing this video, I guess I need to get on it! The little girl is at her best during the first minute or so, but if you like your Iron Maiden, stick around for the rest. These kids sure aren't half bad!



Rock on!!!!

1 comment:

Ric said...

Huh. How did they get Nichole in that video?