Thursday, October 13, 2005

Another week, gone.

Well, it's been another week. I know, I'm slacking. Oh well. I've been working, and getting my wife off the computer is quite the task. I have all of next week off, so I will try to post more often.

Well, Lost was on last night. That show rocks. I watched all of season one, and every episode of season two so far, and I have absolutely no idea what the hell is going on. My wife have been frequenting the some Lost discussion forum. They find all sorts of little stuff that I never see. All I have to say is that some people have WAY to much time on their hands. In any case, wanting to find out what is going to happen next always have me excited about next week.

Man, I was talking to a buddy at work about Battlestar Galactica. Now I'm itching for the new season to start, and it's still two or three months away. Grrrrr. Oh well. I can still watch reruns from season two on Fridays.

Here is a cool link that I ran across. www.starwreck.com. It's from some fans in a European country, Sweaden maybe? Anyway, they did it on a guys home computer and everyone that worked on it worked for free. I haven't watched it all yet, but the pieces I've seen are pretty funny. They make fun about almost everything. One of the better Star Trek parodies I've seen. It's pretty large, so a broadband connection is recommended.

Well, I guess that's all for tonight. Like I said, I'm off of work next week so I'll try to post more. Later.

No comments: