Sunday, November 16, 2008

Waiting

I posted earlier about the new WoW expansion, Wrath of the Lich King. Well, it is freaking awesome! The only problem is that because it's so awesome, all 11 million subscribers and all their friends are playing. That means LOOOOOOOOONG queues to log in. When I first logged into Burning Blade, my server, I was 1054 in the queue. I'm approching 45 minutes waiting, and have another 10 to 15 to go. Almost there!

A lot of people like to complain about it. Yeah, it sucks, but in a couple of weeks, most of the people just trying it out, or coming back to see what it was, will lose interest and the queues will get shorter or non-existent. In the meantime, I'll just do my best to actually log in an hour before I want to play.

Well, it might be getting close, and I don't want to miss any of my small amount of play time!

No comments: