Sunday, March 15, 2009

I love me some Outback

It's really expensive, so I don't get to go very often, but Jen and I stopped at Outback for dinner yesterday. When we first started going, I always got the New York Strip. Delicious steak. Then I got hooked on the Alice Springs chicken. I've gotten that every time we've eaten there for years. Well, yesterday we'd eaten a late lunch, and Outback was going to be an early dinner. So I super hungry and decided to try something a little different. I was looking at the menu and saw that they had a Teriyaki Marinated Sirloin that was new. I figured I'd give it a try. Wow! Possibly the most flavorful steak I've ever eaten. I put that first bite in my mouth and my taste buds exploded! You can ask my wife. I savored every bite of that steak. Took me forever to finish because I didn't want it to be over with. LOL! I was talking to our waitress about it, and she said they marinate the steak in the Teriyaki marinade for 30 hours. That's a long time! It was an incredible flavor combination. I would highly recommend this to any steak fan. I'm sure I will be eating more of these bad boys! I told Jen that I might have to become an Outback advertiser just so I could really spread the word about how amazing this steak was. Oh, just thinking about it makes me want to go back and get another one. I think I'm drooling.

No comments: