Sunday, November 06, 2005

The Day After

Well, yesterday was the annual Iceman Cometh. It's the largest single day mountain bike race in the country. For a race with the name Iceman, the 55 degree weather and sunny skies made it quite nice. I finally got my time back down the around three hours. Last year I was about 3 and a half, and the year before was over 4 hours. This year my time was about 3 hours and 2 minutes. They haven't posted the official times yet, but I kept track on my watch. That's only about 7 minutes slower than my first two years. Not too shabby. I must say, I felt better afterwards this than I have any of my previous years. I love it, and will probably keep doing it for years. I also had my annual after race ritual. I ate a whole DiGornio's Spicy Chicken Pizza. Good stuff.

In other news, my brother got me my Christmas present for last year and this year. It was Civilization IV. Yay! Now I just have to wait until I get more RAM so that I can actually play it. Min specs say 256 MB, of which I only have 128 MB. I've already got plans in motion to get it though. My parents are going to cover most of it for my B-day. I just have to come up with the difference. I might be able to borrow some from a buddy until I get it though so that would be cool.

Well, not really much else to say. I have run across some cool links, but I can't for the life of me remember. I'll post them another way when I think of them. Later.

No comments: